Integrated Management System
IBL Software Engineering has established and applies an Integrated Management System for the development, supplying, installation, and maintenance of software for meteorological information systems. This system is regularly audited by TÜV SÜD Slovakia to gain proof that it meets the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2015 and EN ISO 27001:2013.
The implementation of the Integrated Management System in IBL Software Engineering is built around a company policy that drives our efforts in making our customers satisfied with what we do. Our company policy is based on five pillars:
- satisfaction of our customers,
- our commitment to quality,
- our commitment to information security,
- our commitment to the environment, and
- our desire for continual improvement.
- We listen to what our customers really need.
- We can adapt to changes in requirements.
- We help our customers integrate our solutions.
- We also provide supplementary services.
- Our customers become our friends.
Commitment to Quality
- We value quality in everything we do.
- We factory-test our solutions before delivery.
- We aim to develop the best solutions on the market.
Commitment to Information Security
- We ensure information security in everything we do.
- We develop our products using best-practice secure development policies.
- We adhere to applicable legal and regulatory requirements related to information security.
Commitment to Environment
- We are dedicated to achieving a carbon Net Zero footprint.
- We inspire others to actively contribute to creating a cleaner, more sustainable future.
- We adhere to applicable legal and regulatory requirements related to environmental aspects.
- We monitor trends and tendencies in meteorology and in IT.
- We take effort to improve our products.
- We are growing and evolving constantly in our knowledge and experience.